Paket pro špatné cesty

Doporučené příspěvky

• o 5 měsíců později...
  • o 4 měsíce později...
  • o rok později...
  • o 11 měsíců později...
  • o 3 týdny později...
V 5.04.2016 at 23:24, Škoda Q1 napsal:

Neví někdo, jak moc jiné jsou tlumiče (pružiny) u tohoto paketu? Respektive, jestli náhodou není podvozek pak celkově měkčí, navíc když je o 15mm výše?

Případně má li tento paket cenu vzít a lze někde najít vizuální porovnání?

Ahoj,

Omluvte mě, budu psát v angličtině. Nechcete, abych se snažil psát česky ;) Až na to, že si je můžete přečíst v polštině :)

In my O3 estate MY'15 CFKC + manual gearbox I have such PR codes:
-> UC7 Suspension system in rear: Rear shock absorption, chassis with increased ride height
-> G01 Suspension system in front: Front shock absorption
-> 0YE Weight category rear axle: Weight range 5 installation control only, no requirement forecast
-> L28 Weight category front axle: Suspension range 28 installation control only, no requirement forecast
-> 0N1 Rear axle: Standard rear axle
-> CF3 Wheels: Alloy wheels 6.5J x 16 (205/55/16V)

This configuration means that the car's ride was about 1.5cm higher than standard ride (PR-1JA) and even 3.0cm than vRS. The front springs in this setup are 5Q0411105HP and rear springs are 5Q0511121BE
As a result, the car was handling - comparing to my previously own standard O2 estate MY'11 - even worse than badly ;)

So, the idea was to keep 16" wheels (I just like them :) ) and put Eibach pro-kit E10-79-010-02-22, -40mm/-30mm (front/rear comparing to standard ride 1JA). Those springs allow the weight of 1070/1150 kg (front/rear). My octy has 990/970 (front/rear).

Well, I'm riding this setup for over the month since then and let me put it this way:

(A) I'm pleased with:
1) car's look - the ride was lowered more than those -40/-30 - I've begun from UC7 (i.e. from almost VW tiguan or octy scout ;) );
2) car's handling which improved significantly, however, it's worse than O2 still.

(B) I'm pissed off that:
1) every now and then I bottom out some curb or sth else with the bumper's deflector (the one just in front of the front wheels just underneath the bumper);
2) my wife yells that the car has lost comfort, that it shakes like some "bouncing Ford", that I have sacked money and that now the car is "sucked" and that she doesn't want to be driven in our octy;
3) since I have very steep access to the underground garage I bottom out every time I try to enter :( (and this is the most appealing counter-argument).

So, now the plan is as follows: I'm going to buy the OEM octy's springs for PR-1JA Suspension system in rear: Rear shock absorption, basic design 1 and PR-0YE Weight category rear axle: Weight range 5 installation control only, no requirement forecast. I.e. the standard height springs dedicated for my octy's weight category of rear axle. Those springs are 5Q0511121AE.

However, I have no clue what OEM springs to put into front axle.
As far as I know, O3 estate with CKFC and manual gearbox were manufactured - for standard ride height -  either with PR-L05 (Weight category front axle: Suspension range 05 installation control only, no requirement forecast) or PR-L06 (Weight category front axle: Suspension range 06 installation control only, no requirement forecast). And since that, I'd like to ask you to do me a favor and look at the identification plate sticker (that black one on the middle pillar) and give me your weight values (front/rear) for both PR-L05 and PR-L06.

Thank you in advance :)

S pozdravem,

Maciej.

Odkaz ke komentáři

Zapoj se do diskuse

Přidej příspěvek nyní a registruj se později. Pokud máš účet, přihlaš se zde.

Návštěvník
Odpovědět na toto téma...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Pro přidání fotek je třeba se přihlásit
  • Kdo si právě prohlíží tuto stránku   0 registrovaných uživatelů

• Žádný registrovaný uživatel si neprohlíží tuto stránku
  • Vytvořit...