Paket pro špatné cesty

Doporučené příspěvky

• o 5 měsíců později...
  • o 4 měsíce později...
  • o rok později...
  • o 11 měsíců později...
  • o 3 týdny později...
V 5.04.2016 at 23:24, Škoda Q1 napsal:

Neví někdo, jak moc jiné jsou tlumiče (pružiny) u tohoto paketu? Respektive, jestli náhodou není podvozek pak celkově měkčí, navíc když je o 15mm výše?

Případně má li tento paket cenu vzít a lze někde najít vizuální porovnání?

Ahoj,

Omluvte mě, budu psát v angličtině. Nechcete, abych se snažil psát česky ;) Až na to, že si je můžete přečíst v polštině :)

In my O3 estate MY'15 CFKC + manual gearbox I have such PR codes:
-> UC7 Suspension system in rear: Rear shock absorption, chassis with increased ride height
-> G01 Suspension system in front: Front shock absorption
-> 0YE Weight category rear axle: Weight range 5 installation control only, no requirement forecast
-> L28 Weight category front axle: Suspension range 28 installation control only, no requirement forecast
-> 0N1 Rear axle: Standard rear axle
-> CF3 Wheels: Alloy wheels 6.5J x 16 (205/55/16V)

This configuration means that the car's ride was about 1.5cm higher than standard ride (PR-1JA) and even 3.0cm than vRS. The front springs in this setup are 5Q0411105HP and rear springs are 5Q0511121BE
As a result, the car was handling - comparing to my previously own standard O2 estate MY'11 - even worse than badly ;)

So, the idea was to keep 16" wheels (I just like them :) ) and put Eibach pro-kit E10-79-010-02-22, -40mm/-30mm (front/rear comparing to standard ride 1JA). Those springs allow the weight of 1070/1150 kg (front/rear). My octy has 990/970 (front/rear).

Well, I'm riding this setup for over the month since then and let me put it this way:

(A) I'm pleased with:
1) car's look - the ride was lowered more than those -40/-30 - I've begun from UC7 (i.e. from almost VW tiguan or octy scout ;) );
2) car's handling which improved significantly, however, it's worse than O2 still.

(B) I'm pissed off that:
1) every now and then I bottom out some curb or sth else with the bumper's deflector (the one just in front of the front wheels just underneath the bumper);
2) my wife yells that the car has lost comfort, that it shakes like some "bouncing Ford", that I have sacked money and that now the car is "sucked" and that she doesn't want to be driven in our octy;
3) since I have very steep access to the underground garage I bottom out every time I try to enter :( (and this is the most appealing counter-argument).

So, now the plan is as follows: I'm going to buy the OEM octy's springs for PR-1JA Suspension system in rear: Rear shock absorption, basic design 1 and PR-0YE Weight category rear axle: Weight range 5 installation control only, no requirement forecast. I.e. the standard height springs dedicated for my octy's weight category of rear axle. Those springs are 5Q0511121AE.

However, I have no clue what OEM springs to put into front axle.
As far as I know, O3 estate with CKFC and manual gearbox were manufactured - for standard ride height -  either with PR-L05 (Weight category front axle: Suspension range 05 installation control only, no requirement forecast) or PR-L06 (Weight category front axle: Suspension range 06 installation control only, no requirement forecast). And since that, I'd like to ask you to do me a favor and look at the identification plate sticker (that black one on the middle pillar) and give me your weight values (front/rear) for both PR-L05 and PR-L06.

Thank you in advance :)

S pozdravem,

Maciej.

Odkaz ke komentáři

Zapoj se do diskuse

Přidej příspěvek nyní a registruj se později. Pokud máš účet, přihlaš se zde.

Návštěvník
Odpovědět na toto téma...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Pro přidání fotek je třeba se přihlásit
  • Kdo si právě prohlíží tuto stránku   0 registrovaných uživatelů

• Žádný registrovaný uživatel si neprohlíží tuto stránku
    • Tak na geometrii nezjistí vůli v čepech nebo tyčkách řízení...  Možná by bylo lepší zajet do jiného servisu, kde ví co dělají. Odhalit vůle v řízení a celkově na částech nápravy by měl být základ! 
    • To mne bohužel nenapadlo.. tipoval sem to na ty čepy jelikož sem to auto nedávno kupoval. Také je mi divné že mechanik na geometrii nic špatného nezjistil, řekl jen že geometrie je ok já sedl do auta a žádná změna..krom té geometrie sem mu předem zmiňoval i tu vůli řízení.. 
    • Ahoj, často je i vůle v tyčkách řízení, tak je dobré měnit s čepy i tyčky. To by měl ale dobrý mechanik zjistit ještě před opravou! 
  • Vytvořit...